Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,520 (Mex$ 9,219) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (39 minutes ago)