Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,956 (Mex$ 5,030) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)