Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,681 (Mex$ 8,673) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)