Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,512 (Mex$ 5,882) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (22 minutes ago)