Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.675 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,030 (Shilling105,156) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (40 minutes ago)