Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,040 (Shilling20,478) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)