Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,934 (Shilling10,453) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)