Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,285 (€306) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)