Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,816 (€3,995) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨254,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)