Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,968 (¥41,275) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)