Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,735 (¥41,630) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)