Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.445 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,756 (Mex$ 10,671) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)