Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,138 (руб 28,281) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)