Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,191 (руб 42,309) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)