Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,315 (руб 30,818) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)