Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.114 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,804 (руб 78,785) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)