Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.956 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,011 (R$ 2,356) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)