Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,421 (R$ 713) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)