Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,906 (R$ 1,067) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)