Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,566 (29,037 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)