Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,657 (29,842 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)