Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,734 (25,139 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (31 minutes ago)