Cost of living comparison between Novara, Italy and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,509 (€241) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)