Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,450 (€239) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)