Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,971 (R$ 5,350) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)