Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,937 (R$ 708) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)