Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,492 (R$ 1,830) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (27 minutes ago)