Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,793 (R$ 720) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)