Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,685 (R$ 1,730) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (35 minutes ago)