Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / XPF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 99% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,088 (50,827 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)