Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / XPF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 99% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,272 (60,525 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)