Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18455 INR / MRO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,637 (203,940 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (32 minutes ago)