Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19165 INR / MRO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,475 (91,185 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)