Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18881 INR / MRO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,892 (677,358 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (20 minutes ago)