Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17774 INR / MRO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,795 (223,890 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)