Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / MRU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,971 (78,781 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨125,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)