Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.791 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,047 (£477) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (26 minutes ago)