Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.385 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,529 (£322) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)