Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.058 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨314,340 (£3,490) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)