Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨287,978 (37,550 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨227,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)