Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.123 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,219 (5,197 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)