Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,523 (5,147 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)