Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.733 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨289,005 (37,372 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨228,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)