Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.894 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,242 (﷼ 114) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)