Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.841 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,644 (﷼ 117) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)