Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,996 (руб 32,056) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)