Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,921 (руб 136,330) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)