Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,926 (руб 139,591) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨140,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)