Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,774 in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)