Cost of living comparison between Nizamabad, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,825 in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)