Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,573 (R$ 11,541) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨188,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)