Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,023 (R$ 1,897) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)