Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,587 (¥47,789) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (34 minutes ago)