Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.681 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,899 (121,650 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)