Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,724 (€571) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (42 minutes ago)