Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,004 (€260) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (42 minutes ago)