Cost of living comparison between Nijmegen, Netherlands and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,170 (€332) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)