Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,755 (¥83,102) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)