Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨513,793 (¥837,945) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨379,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)