Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12220 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,086 (434,409 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)