Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10762 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,435 (171,290 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)