Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,610 (Mex$ 8,354) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (44 minutes ago)