Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.448 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨9,799 (Mex$ 2,842) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,400 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)