Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.512 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,973 (Mex$ 5,403) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (31 minutes ago)