Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,343 (£328) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)