Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.754 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨343,171 (£3,823) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨262,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)