Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.456 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,051 (£219) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)