Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.748 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,947 (£536) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)