Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.824 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,301 (R 6,903) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)