Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.985 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,409 (R 7,505) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (14 minutes ago)