Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.017 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,197 (R 3,029) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)