Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.262 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,891 (R 7,201) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)