Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.821 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,568 (AU$1,015) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)