Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.290 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,874 (AU$407) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)