Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.193 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,155 (AU$626) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)