Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.095 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨530,803 (AU$10,388) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨388,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (43 minutes ago)