Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.185 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,681 (NZ$723) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (28 minutes ago)