Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.368 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,686 (NZ$593) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)