Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.504 INR / JMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,972 (J$95,105) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (39 minutes ago)