Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.827 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,281 (Q4,790) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)