Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.947 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,942 (Q1,894) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)