Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.906 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,843 (Q1,891) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)