Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.754 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,667 (Q1,904) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)