Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.054 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,062 (Q1,884) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)