Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.950 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,267 (CHF 383) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)