Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.064 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,158 (1,171 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)