Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.036 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨413,902 (21,743 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨287,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)