Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,019 (COL$1,405,016) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (29 minutes ago)