Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,118 (COL$653,716) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)