Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.995 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,097 (55,199 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨355,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)