Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.865 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨405,415 (59,055 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)