Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,072 (5,761 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)