Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.552 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,593 (8,180 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)