Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,626 (846TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)