Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.031 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,393 (687TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)