Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,557 (1,391 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 3 hours ago)