Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.727 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,582 (2,459 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)