Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,541 (€2,718) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)