Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,476 (€403) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)