Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,380 (€807) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)