Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,461 (NZ$444) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)