Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.253 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,915 (NZ$450) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)