Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.267 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨419,721 (NZ$8,880) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨308,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)