Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,674 (元2,280) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (44 minutes ago)