Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨380,468 (€4,744) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨292,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)