Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,756 (€672) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)