Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,349 (€320) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)