Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,927 (€327) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)