Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,904 (€4,119) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨250,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)