Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨354,955 (€4,361) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨270,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)