Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,492 (元3,402) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)