Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,442 (元2,071) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (34 minutes ago)